The Grantwriting Academy for Grassroots Organizations ™ is a 4-Day Comprehensive Course to help you create winning proposals. Those who graduate the Academy receive a certificate of completion, a peer-reviewed grant proposal and, Certified Fundraising Professional (CFRE) certification
The Inland Empire Chapter of the worldwide Association of Fundraising Professionals
advances philanthropy by enabling people and organizations to practice ethical and
effective fundraising. The core activities through which AFP fulfills this mission include
education, training, mentoring, research, credentialing and advocacy.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) serves the public
trust by promoting ethical and effective fundraising. AFP members are guided in their
ethical decision making by the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards, which is
grounded in a set of values that fundraisers aspire to honor in their lives and work.
When these values are evident in our fundraising practice, we believe that our work
leads to integrity in our personal, professional, organizational and public lives.
An ethical fundraiser aspires to: observe and adhere to the AFP Code and all relevant
laws and regulations; build personal confidence and public support by being trustworthy
in all circumstances; practice honesty in relationships; be accountable for professional,
organizational and public behavior; be transparent and forthcoming in all dealings;
and be courageous in serving the public trust.
We strive to live out these values, which are at the heart of our public character as
philanthropic fundraisers, and to grow in our ethical understanding and practice.
AFP Inland Empire Mentorship Program
- To promote collegial relationships between seasoned professionals and Mentees.
- To assist fundraising professionals in developing a network for professional guidance and creative fundraising.
- To strengthen the Mentees’ skills through identification and focus on specific areas of practice.
- To enhance the professional abilities of both the Mentor and Mentee through shared effort.
- To offer an adaptable, responsive and accountable program.
- To respect confidentiality.
- To promote fun through shared experience and practice